How to Login MySCC Account:
Spartanburg Community College offers web-based learning and advantageously planned day, night, and end of the week classes in excess of seventy declaration and partner degree programs that lead to compensating work openings as well as college move. If you don’t mind investigate their site and see what SCC brings to the table.
Spartanburg Community College’s understudy entryway, mySCC, is the one-stop area where you can discover all the data you need, including:
- Browsing for cautions or email
- Discovering what’s going on nearby
- Running a degree review
- Scanning and enrolling for classes
- Taking care of tabs and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
The site is extremely for forthcoming understudies and the network, so the gateway is the place current understudies like you will discover data applicable to your necessities.
myscc portal login:
To login open the page, www.sccsc.edu/services/myscc-portal
- As the page opens at top right or from the center tap on the ‘MySCC portal’ button.
- In the next screen login with your Microsoft account.
Frequently asked questions on Spartanburg Community College:
- How would I present my Admissions records?
Electronically-submitted and genuinely sent documentation is being handled day by day. Due to COVID-19 limitations at other instructive organizations, they strongly suggest electronic accommodation of reports, if conceivable.
- How would I take my position test?
Arrangement testing is at present suspended at all SCC grounds, yet is being offered remotely by arrangement. They will start offering arrangements for nearby situation testing starting this year June.
- In what manner will I get my degree if the school is shut?
On the off chance that they can’t pass out recognitions on the planned dates, your honor will be sent to you. It would be ideal if you ensure that your address on the document is right by checking your data in Student Self Service on the entry.
Also Read : Login To Your UA PTC Account
- Who would I be able to converse with about my Financial Aid issues?
To the extent of reaching the Financial Aid Office, understudies should keep on utilizing the ordinary techniques for contact.
- How would I get to D2L Brightspace and what are the necessities?
D2L Brightspace can be gotten to utilizing an iOS, Windows or Mac PC, and Android tablets, Chromebooks, and most cell phones. They suggest the Chrome or Firefox programs. A few capacities might be progressively troublesome on a gadget with a little screen, and they don’t suggest stepping through exams on a telephone.
- I need assistance with web-based learning. Who can help?
SCC is focused on supporting understudies on the web. On the off chance that you have an inquiry concerning how your class will meet, task guidelines or cutoff times, and inquiries regarding the substance of a test, contact your teacher by email. In the event that you don’t have a clue about his/her email address, go to the Classlist in your D2L course, and snap on the teacher’s name. On the off chance that you can’t sign into the D2L Brightspace, MySCC entrance, or email, contact the IT Helpdesk.
- Shouldn’t something be said about the books and different things I have looked at? Will they be past due? Will I have a fine?
The Library won’t charge fines for late materials during this time when we are shut. It would be ideal if you simply clutch your things and return them once the grounds revives. When they get back nearby and proceed with typical tasks, past due fines will start again on looked at materials.
Get support by calling on these numbers, 864) 592-4600. (800) 922-3679. Or write to, PO Box 4386. Spartanburg, SC 29305.