About Polaris Visa Credit Card :
Polaris Visa Card is a store credit card, which is issued by US Bank. With a restrictive rewards program, it is a below average credit card. So, if you have average credit score, then you can still apply for this card. Through this card, the Polaris aficionados can earn some points, which can be used to purchase the Polaris products and vehicles.
Rates and Fees of Polaris Visa Credit Card:
Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchases: For purchases, your intro APR will be 14.49% to 23.49, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: The balance transfer APR for the Polaris Visa Card is 14.49% to 23.49%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance: The intro APR for the cash advance, will be 23.99%.
- Annual Fees: There will be no annual fees for the Polaris Visa Credit Card.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer you will be charged 3% of the amount or at least a minimum $5.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you have to pay 4% of the amount or at least $5 minimum.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: For the foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advances, you will be charged 2% of the amount.
- Late Payment Fee: For the late payment fees, you will be charged up to $40.
- Over limit: There will be no over-limit fees for this card.
Polaris Visa Card Review:
The Polaris Visa Card is an auto rewards credit card and the perfect choice for ATV and off-road enthusiasts out there. Using this card, you can earn points on everyday purchases. After that, you can convert your earning points into Polaris Cash. You can use your Polaris cash at any Polaris dealerships throughout the United States.
This card can earn double points on every dollar you spent. You will get rewarded when you make purchases at Polaris dealerships, as well as on purchases at the gas stations. On all your other purchases, you will get a single flat rate point per dollar you spent. Once you earn the total 2500 points, then you can use those points as the $25 Polaris Cash.
The main feature of this card is to earn points towards discounts at Polaris on vehicles, parts, and services. This card offers several perks beyond the Polaris centric benefits. For the first six months from the account opening, you will get 0% introductory fees for balance transfer and purchases. In this card, you will also get some additional benefits from traveling, including Visa’s Roadside Dispatch.
How to Apply for Polaris Credit Card:
It is very easy to apply for the Polaris Visa Credit Card. You just need to follow some of the basic instructions to complete the application process. You may face a few difficulties for the first time. In that case, you can simply follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- First, you have to visit www.polarisvisa.com.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the Apply Now option.
- There, you neeed to input your first and last name.
- Enter the date of birth and social security number.
- Then, you have to choose your country of Citizenship.
- Enter your primary phone number and mobile phone numbe4r.
- You have to enter the email address in the next field.
- Then, you have to provide your housing information.
- Enter your income and employment information.
- You have to provide all the other required information.
- After filling up the application form, you need to check the box, I accept the Terms and Conditions.
- After that, simply click on the Submit button to proceed further.
- On the next page, you need to provide the instructions to complete your application process.
Pros and Cons of Polaris Credit Card:
- Spending $1 on every eligible purchase using this card, you will get 2 points at the Polaris dealerships, at gas stations 2 points, and everywhere else you will get 1 point.
- Once you earn total points of 2500, you can redeem your points for $25 in Polaris.
- On purchase and balance transfer, your intro APR will be 0% for the first 6 months of your account opening.
- No annual fees for the Polaris Credit Card.
- The purchase APRs are lower than the average.
- This credit card is reported to the multiple credit bureaus.
- There is no introductory offer available for this card.
- To apply for this card, you will require good to excellent credit score.
- There is no sign-up bonus for this card.
- Here, in this card, you are not going to get any rewards or cashback.
- For the foreign transaction fee, you will be charged around 3%.
- This card does not offer many credit card rewards.
Who Should Choose the Polaris Visa Credit Card?
- Those who want to purchase vehicles from Polaris can go for the Polaris Visa Credit Card.
- If you are a fan of off-road vehicles, then Polaris Visa Credit Card would be an excellent choice.
- Those who want to earn points from all the purchases, using the credit card.
- If you like the idea of earning double points on gas purchases, Polaris Visa Card would be an excellent choice.
Also Read : How to Activate Cabela’s Credit Card Online
Polaris Visa Card Customer Service:
If any questions or have any problem with the Polaris Visa Credit Card, you can contact the Polaris customer service:
Customer Service or Report a Lost/Stolen Card: 1-877-828-4726
Outside U.S. or Canada: 1-701-461-0444
For Billing Inquiries:
U.S. Bank National Association
P.O. Box 6361
Fargo, ND 58125-6361
To send an email, you have to log in to your Polaris Online Banking account. Then, under the Customer Service tab, select the Contact Us option. Then, you have to select the Email Us option.
The Polaris Visa Credit Card is basically aimed for the off-road enthusiast. This kind of credit card likely won’t appeal to everyone. If you spend your money on the ATV, then Polaris Visa Card is a solid credit card to consider off. With the 0% APR period, this card offers double points for both Polaris and gas station purchases.