Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Wilko invites its customers to share how they feel about their recent experience with Wilko by participating in the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey. And receive a free entry to Wilko Monthly Prize Draw for a chance to win a £100 Wilko Gift Card. The data collected from you will be used for analysis purposes to improve the services and provide the best possible customer experience in the future. So, you should be true to your responses and provide honest feedback.
Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
3 prizes, one £50 Wilko Voucher and two £25 Wilko Vouchers, are available in each prize draw contest.
One Prize Draw will be held per month and a total of £100 Wilko Gift Card will be awarded per monthly drawing.
Wilko Customer Survey Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
To complete the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey and get a chance to win a Wilko gift card, you must be bound by the official rules of the Wilko Prize Draw. Like you will need to
- Be a legal UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of drawing entry.
- All the Wilko insider members are eligible to partake in the contest.
- Employees of Wilko, VCCI, SMG, and their subsidiaries, and affiliates or the people directly connected with the promotion are not eligible.
- Visit a participating Wilko store to make a purchase and receive a receipt containing a survey invitation.
To Take the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey & Enter the Draw Online:
Online entry is the only way to enter into the Wilko Prize Draw. If you are eligible, you can complete the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey and participate in the Sweepstakes in the following steps.
- Go to Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey Site at yourwinningthoughts.com or access the specific URL mentioned in your receipt.
- Click the “Continue” button to land on the first page of the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Enter the Amount Spent, Date, Time, and Survey Entry Code from the receipt as shown on the example right-hand side of the entry fields.
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the survey and rate your overall satisfaction with Wilko.
- Answer all the survey questions appropriately to the best of your knowledge and make the most out of your feedback.
- Submit the required details to be automatically entered into the applicable Wilko Monthly Prize Draw contest.
Important Info about Wilko Customer Survey & Prize Draw:
- The eligible entrants will receive one entry for each Wilko Survey completion. If a survey is completed multiple times, the respective entrant will get multiple entries.
- Each prize draw period will begin on the first day of a month and close on the final day of that month.
- There will be 3 prize winners in each Monthly Drawing
- The winner will be drawn at random from all completed and valid entries. And they will get the notification within 15 days of the monthly closing date.
- A winner must claim his/her prize within 7 days of the date of receiving the notification.
- If any winner fails to respond within the mentioned time, the respective prize will be awarded to a reserve alternative winner.
- The Prize can be redeemed only in Wilko stores.
Wilko Retail Limited is the promoter and Vision Critical Communication or VCCI is the administrator of the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw. To view the detailed sweepstakes rules and other important disclosure, click the ‘Prize Draw Rules’ link provided at the bottom of the survey entry page.
Wilko Retail Limited is a British private retail chain with more than 400 locations across the country. Wilko, previously named Wilkinson, is a family-owned business that was started by James Kemsey Wilkinson in Leicester in 1930. The chain sells an array of homewares and household essentials, groceries, stationery, consumer goods, DIY, health and beauty products, pet supplies, kitchen goods, toiletries, games, and many more.
Wilko Customer Care Phone Number: 08000 329 329
Email Address: email@example.com
Wilko Customer Care
Notts, S80 3EG