How to Access Citi Bank Online Page
Overview of Citibank
Citibank is the consumer division of Citigroup. Is was founded on June 16, 1812. The headquarter is located in New York City, New York. As the city bank of New York, it became the First National City Bank of New York. It has over 2,500 branches in 19 countries. In the United States, it has 723 branches.
Citibank Online Login Page
If you have an account on Citibank, then you will glad to know that you can access your account online. Now, you don’t have to call Citibank branches or visit ATM. You can check your account balance right at your home. You can check your transaction history and account statement.
An overview to accessing your Citibank account online:
Accessing your Citibank account, it very easy. You have to visit the Citibank website. On the site, you have to log in using your User ID and Password. After you log in to your account, you access your account details, view account balance, transaction history, account statement, and so on. If you don’t have the User ID and Password then you have to go through the registration process first.
Things you need to access your Citibank account online:
In order to access your Citibank account, you need:
- User ID and Password to log in.
- A computing device.
- And a good internet connection.
With these things, you can easily access your Citibank account. And will get the User ID and Password after you register your account.
The website you need to visit, in order to access your Citibank account
To access your Citibank account, you need to visit the Citibank website, specifically to the sign-in page of Citibank. Or you can just click on this link www.myciti.com. It will take you to the login page of Citibank.
How to register Citibank online access:
It is very easy to register your Citibank for online access. By following some very simple steps you can easily access your account. But for the first time, you may face some problem to register. In that case, you can follow these instructions to register your account:
- First, you have to visit www.myciti.com It will take you to the login page of Citibank.
- Then click on the Register for Online Access.
- Now, enter your credit or debit card number.
- Or, if you don’t have a debit card or credit card with you, then you can select Bank Account Number and type your Bank Account Number.
- Then click on Continue Set Up.
- On the next page, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Then click on the Continue button.
- Then follow the instruction to complete the process.
How to Login into your Citibank Account:
The login process is very easy. you just have to follow these instructions to successfully login into your account:
- First, you have to visitwww.myciti.com. It will take you to the login page of Citibank.
- Then enter your User ID and Password.
- If you are using your personal device, then tick the box. Otherwise, keep the box remain unchecked.
- Now, simply click on the login button to complete the process.
How to Recover your Forgotten User ID and Password
User ID and Password are very important credentials. Without the User ID and Password, you can not access your account. So, you can follow these instructions to recover your User ID and Password:
- First, you have to visit www.myciti.com. It will take you to the login page of Citibank.
- Then click on Forgot User ID for the User ID.
- And for Password click on Forgot Password.
- On the next page enter your credit or debit card number.
- Then click on Continue.
- Now choose, which type of card user you are.
- Then enter your CVV/CID code.
- Enter Your Date of Birth or you can enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or Security Word.
- Then simply click on the Continue button.
- Then follow the instructions to complete the process.
Also Read : How To Activate The Sears Credit Card Online
Bank Account Information
1-800-374-9700 (option #2)
Citibank Client Services
Citi Inquiries: PO Box 6500, Sioux Falls, SD 57117