Goodyear Credit Card Online Application & Account Access
Goodyear Tires offers its customers the Goodyear Credit Card to buy tires at discounts as well as enjoy the cardmember benefits including no annual fee, 6 months special financing, increased rebates, online and in-store purchases, the ability to estimate their payments with Payment Calculator and many more.
In addition, the Goodyear Credit Cardholders can register for 24/7 Online Account Management to access their card account online and other benefits of the online service anywhere anytime conveniently.
How to Apply for a Goodyear Credit Card Online
Goodyear Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. Anyone residing in the United States or its Territories and has reached 18 years of age or older can apply for the card.
If you are interested to have one, you can submit an online application and you will be provided with an instant decision about approval immediately after you complete the process successfully. It won’t take much of your time.
To open a new Goodyear credit card over the web, visit www.goodyear.com/en-US/save/tire-credit-card .Click on the yellow “APPLY NOW” button found at the upper-middle and left-hand side of your screen. Click “Continue” to reach the designated page.
After you will be directed to the Goodyear Credit Card Application website run by Citigroup, you need to enter the following information about your personal, contact and financial details to begin the application procedure.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Street Address (No PO Box)
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number (Mobile or Home)
- Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payment
- Residence Status
- Total Annual Net Income
- Social Security Number
- And Date of Birth
Review the Account Terms & Details, and all other statements, disclosures and other documents related to the Goodyear credit card attentively. Tick the two Check boxes of the agreement, and once you are done click on the yellow “Submit Application” button. You may be asked to provide your driving license or other identifying documents.
To be approved for a Goodyear Credit Card, you must meet the required credit qualification criteria and your credit limit will be determined by your provided income and the review of your debt including that listed on your credit report. If approved, you will know your credit limit when you receive your card in the mail.
Register for Goodyear Credit Card Online Access
Upon approval for your Goodyear Credit Card Account and received the physical card via mail, you can register your new card for online access and only then you can start enjoying all the benefits of your Goodyear Credit Card Online Account. To register, first, you will need to verify your card information and to begin the procedure, you can
- Visit the Goodyear Tires Credit Card official site, www.goodyear.com/en-US/save/tire-credit-card; Scroll down and click on the “Log In” link below ‘Already a Cardholder?’ at the left-hand side of the page.
- Or, you can directly access the login portal at www.goodyear.accountonline.com
- Entering the designated page, click the “Register Your Card” at the bottom of the Sign-On tab.
- Provide the requested information i.e. Card Number, Name exactly appeared on the card, 3-digit CVV or Security Code, and the Last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN in their specific fields.
- Click the “Verify” button.
After the verification is successfully done, you will be prompted to set up the login of your Goodyear Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In Goodyear Credit Card Online Account
The Goodyear Credit Card Online Account enables the users to do a lot of card activities like receive an electronic statement, pay bills, set up auto payments, view the card activity and transaction history, manage their tire financing, review or update the account information, etc. all in one place very easily and effortlessly.
To take advantages of all those facilities and others, log in to your Goodyear Credit Card online account after completion of the registration. For that, you can
- Go to the Goodyear Credit Card Sign-On page, www.goodyear.accountonline.com
- Enter the User ID and Password you have created during your Goodyear Credit Card Online Account registration.
- Check the “Remember My User ID” box if you want to store the info on the device you are using to accelerate the login process in the future. Do not use the feature if you are not your own device.
- Click the “Sign On” button.
How to Recover Goodyear Credit Card Online Account Login Info
The users who have lost or forgot their Goodyear Credit Card Online Account User ID and Password can recover the login credentials and obtain to their account access again.
In order to begin the recovery process, you have to click on the “Retrieve User ID” or “Reset Password” link, which one is applicable for you, and enter the following information and click on the yellow “Verify” button.
- The Goodyear Credit Card Number (optional)
- Name as it appears on the Card
- Last 4 digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
- Security Code (if you have the card with you) or Phone Number
Verify your card information and follow the instruction you will be provided to find the User ID or reset the password. For security purpose, it is recommended to change your password at least once every six months.
Goodyear Credit Card Features & Benefits
The Goodyear Credit Card users receive a number of special promotional and financing offers, discounts, and the cardholder account benefits such as
- Get instant decisions upon the submission of an online application for the card account and upon approval can start using the card immediately both for making purchases in-store as well as online.
- Use your Goodyear Credit Card over 6100 locations across the nation and online
- Access the Payment Calculator to see your monthly payment instantly and choose the deferred-interest plan that suits best for you.
- Receive exclusive offers to enjoy on tire and installation savings when you sign up for a Goodyear Credit Card
- Special financing plans with no interest for 6 months on purchases of $250 or more
- Get access to exclusive savings to buy tires easily at Goodyear.com
- Get $5 Oil Change Discount at participating stores for paying with a Goodyear Credit Card
- Receive cardholder mail-in rebate offers
- Get free tire rotation at participating stores
- Use your card for quick cash access at available ATMs
- 24/7 Online Access to manage your Goodyear card account conveniently
Rate & Fees
- APR for purchases: 30.49%
- APR for cash advances: 29.99%
- Minimum Interest Charge: $2
- Annual Fee: None
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of each amount
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $39
Also Read : Activate your Comdata Card Account
For any question, dial the Customer Service Number on the back of your card or on your billing statement. You can also call 1-877-491-0608.
Goodyear Credit Card Account Customer Service Number: 1-800-767-0291
Technical Assistance Phone Number: 1-855-499-4817
Goodyear Credit Card
P.O. Box 6403
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6403