Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement
Purex is a detergent band which is very popular in the United States and Canada. Purex detergent is manufactured by Hankel Corporation.
A settlement of $1.5 million has been reached in a class action lawsuit alleging that Purex Natural Elements laundry has been used artificial elements despite its labeling of marketing as “natural products”.
Although the defendant denies all the complaints saying that the label is accurate in all aspects and the court has not decided yet who is right.
Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products becomes a class action as there are more than one people who have similar claims. There is a settlement because the defendant is denying all the charges and both sides want to avoid the cost of the lawsuit.
If you are a class member of the Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Lawsuit then you need to submit your claim first. Going through this article your
Eligibility Criteria to file Claim for Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement:
To file your claim for the Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement you need to fulfill the below criteria.
- You need to be a legal resident of the US.
- You should purchase Purex Laundry Detergent label as “Natural Element” between May 19, 2013, and March 8, 2019.
Rules associated with the Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement:
If you are enough eligible to file your claim for Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action settlement then you should also follow the below rules.
- The claim is available with Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent, Purex Ultra Natural Elements HE Detergent, Purex Natural Elements HE Laundry Detergent, and Purex Natural Elements Ultra Concentrate HE product
- To receive your award you must file your claim.
- You should submit your claim within August 10, 2019
- You can exclude yourself from the settlement. If you exclude yourself from this class action you will not be eligible to claim the settlement prize.
- The last date to exclude you from the settlement is July 22, 2019.
How to file Claim for Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement:
To file your claim for the Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement you need to follow the below process:
Online Claim File:
- Open the official website of the Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement with the link www.laundrydetergentsettlement.com
- Click on the “Submit a Claim” section
- Scroll down the page and click on the “ Start Your Claim Form” option
- Click on the “Start Your Claim” option
On the next page, you need to enter the below details.
- Select the type of Claimant
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Phone number
- Email address
After filling in all the details you need to click on the “Next” option.
File Claim by Mail:
You can also download the claim form from the link www.laundrydetergentsettlement.com/Claim-Form. Fill in all the necessary details and send it to Purex Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 3240, Portland, OR 97208-3240.
File Claim by Email :
If you wish to submit a claim for a settlement payment via standard email, you may download a copy of the form www.laundrydetergentsettlement.com/Claim-Form. You will need to provide all of the information requested on the Claim Form, attach any Proof of Purchase documentation, sign it, and date it. Then email it to email@example.com
Prize of Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement:
The Court did not decide in favor of the plaintiffs or defendant. Each class member who submits a valid and timely claim form will receive a settlement award.
- The $1.5 million settlement fund is being established to pay valid claims, attorneys’ fees, and costs, service awards, and settlement administration costs and expenses
- It is estimated that each class member will be awarded $2 to $4 per product.
Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement Prize Rules:
- Only one person can receive the prize once
- The Settlement Administrator shall have completed the payment to Claimants who have submitted timely, valid, and approved Claims pursuant to the Claims Process no later than sixty calendar days after the Effective Date
- If a Residual Fund exists after the payment of all valid Claims, Notice and Administration costs, Attorneys’ Fees and Expenses, Incentive Award, and any other claim, cost, or fee specified by this Agreement, the Residual Fund shall be used to increase the relief to Claimants, on a pro-rata basis
Additional Information Related to Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Products Class Action Settlement:
- The case number is 1:17- cv-03021-BMC.
- This case is pending before Judge Brian M. Cogan
- Class counsels are Christopher J. Moreland, Michael R. Reese, and Jason Sultzer
- Defense Counsel is Edward Boyle
Purex Settlement Administrator
P.O. Box 3240
Portland, OR 97208-3240