How could you download Apple iOS 14 for your iPhone
Apple has updated his iPhone iOS to 14, which is one of the biggest updates from Apple to date. iOS 14 brings a fresh look for your iPhone, which make it even easier to the thing you do most often. With its latest features, it will help you to get what you need at the moment. Apps also become more intelligent, more personal, and more private. You will able to do more with your iPhone than before it reimagines the most iconic parts of the experience. You don’t need a computer to update your iOS you can download it directly to your iPhone. It very simple and easy you, just need to follow the steps that are given below. To know more about how to download Apple iPhone iOS 14, you could go through the following article.
What are the latest features added into the Apple iOS 14:
- Widgets on the home screen, widgets have been redesigned to give better looks and information, you could add them to your home screen.
- You can also add a smart stack of widgets on the apps you use the most, and the right widget will appear automatically at the right time.
- App library will automatically organize all of your apps into one simple easy to navigate view.
- Compact calls, when you call from your iPhone, Face time, or any third-party app it will all display in a compact design, that doesn’t take up the full screen.
- Picture in picture, you can keep watching videos while continuing your Face time call or using any other app.
- Pinned conversation, you can pin up to 9 people to the top of your conversation list, so that you could easily text them.
- You can give your group conversation a visual identity by adding memoji, photo, or emoji.
- Type a name to direct a message to anyone, when you will mention, your name will be highlighted.
- New Memoji styles and stickers, you can choose from 20 new hair and headwear styles to reflect your hobby, personality and profession.
- You could use maps to get the cycle direction, using bikes lanes, roads and path. You can see busy streets, stairs and steep passage.
- The conversation is made easy across 11 different languages. You can turn your phone to landscape and tap the single microphone button to say something.
- Siri got a different look that lets you get information or get things done quickly while continuing what you are doing.
- Siri has more than 20X facts than just three years ago.
- You could set your lights to change colour temperature throughout the day.
- After running out your battery you can work for up to five hours.
- Siri can now help you to find the broader set of questions from the web.
- With advanced face reorganization, video cameras and doorbells can now identify people you have tagged in the photo.
- Safari is now more powerful and lighting fast and more secure with iOS 14.
- Safari can translate websites into seven different languages of the world.
- Safari can warn you if the password you are using is not secure.
- Air pods will deliver magnificent sound, it will take your listening experience to a different level while watching movies, listening to podcast, or music.
- You will experience surround sound wherever you go.
- As privacy is the fundamental human right and at the core of everything iOS 14 give you more control over the data you share and more transparency into how it’s used.
- Recording indicator appears at the top of your phone screen whenever an app is using your microphone or camera. And in the control centre, you can see if an app has used them recently.
- And there are a lot more to get from the new iPhone iOS 14 Beta.
Which iPhone devices are compatible with the new update to iOS 14:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 pro
- iPhone 11 pro max
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone Xs Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s plus
- iPhone SE 1st generation
- iPhone SE 2nd generation
- iPod touch 7th generation
How could you update your iPhone iOS to 14:
Before you wish to update to iOS 14 is always good to take a backup for your iPhone, in case if anything goes wrong you could restore your iOS to your previous version.
- To, update your iPhone iOS to 14, you could visit the following page www.getiosbeta.com
- Now, you will be redirected to besttechinfo.com for download
- Once redirected, where it says download, you will receive a pop-up asking to “allow”
- After that, go to the setting and tap on “Profile download” at the top
- Now, Tap on “Install” three times to prompts (put your passcode when asked)
- And, reboot your iPhone.
- After rebooting go to the “settings” once more
- Click on “General” – “Software updates”
- Now, tap through the prompts to “Download and install” iOS 14 Beta.
- Thereafter you iPhone will require a few minutes to prepare for download
- Tap on the “Install now” button
- After successfully installing iOS 14
- You will be required to reboot your iPhone again for the last time.
- After reboot, you will be running the new iOS 14.
1) Before downloading iOS 14 make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi
2) You iPhone should have at least 50% battery if less than 50% you should consider for the plug-in.
3) Take a backup for your iPhone before update to the latest iOS 14, in case if anything goes wrong, you could restore your iPhone to the previous version.