MicrosoftStore Visitor Survey :
Microsoft wants your input. For that, they are asking their valued customers, who have visited the Microsoft store recently, to take Microsoft Store Visitor Survey and tell them how their experience at the store was. In the end, you may receive some special offers from Microsoft.
Microsoft values your business. All types of feedback, you will provide in this survey, are appreciated as it helps the company better understand your need and what you want from them. It is very important to improve their service and serve you in the best way possible. Hence, take the survey honestly based on your genuine experience and provide the correct information as much as possible.
What You Need to Take the Microsoft Store Survey
There is not any hard and fast rule you must follow for taking part in the Microsoft survey and receive a chance to win a surprise gift. You just need some basic requirements such as
- You must visit Microsoft store most recently
- Must recall that store visiting experience.
- Should be of your appropriate age to take the online survey
- A device with a stable internet connection to access the survey.
How to Complete the Survey
The Online Microsoft Store Visit Survey is very short. It will take a couple of minutes of your time to be completed. In order to accomplish the survey, you can follow the steps below
- Go to www.microsoftfeedback.com
- Click on the “Next” button after reading the message on the screen.
- Type the reason if you have something specific you would like to share. It is optional; you can skip the step
- Rate how likely you are to recommend the Microsoft Store to others.
- Then you will be asked about the MicrosoftStore environment i.e. displays, design, lighting, signs, product experiences, etc.
- Write about your overall impression; answer all the questions and leave your feedback.
- Provide the required details like Name, Address, Email Address, and phone number, etc. to receive the offers.
Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Redmond, Washington, is a leading multinational technology company best known for its software products i.e. Microsoft WindowsOS, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Edge Web Browser and more. The company has dominated the OS market of PC with MS-DOS and now it’s with Microsoft Windows. Founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975, Microsoft has acquired a number of companies to date. As of 2018, Microsoft is the sixth largest information technology company in the world and ranked 30th in Fortune list of the largest US Corporations by revenue.
How to reach Microsoft
As Microsoft has a number of offices throughout the nation and the world, you need to check the Contact Us page of Microsoft Official website for the address, direction or phone number of Microsoft Store or location in your area. There has also a disability answer desk to support people with disabilities.
You can also search for your nearest Microsoft Store by entering your city, state or postal code after clicking the “Store Locations” link under the ‘Store & Support’ categories at the bottom of the homepage.
Microsoft Contact Information
Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support Number for the US and Puerto Rico consumers- 1-877-696-7786
Phone Number: 425-882-8080
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-7329, USA