How to apply for a personal loan from SoFi
SoFi refers to Social Finance Inc. is an American online personal finance company that provides personal, refinancing, mortgages and student loans. SoFi helps you to achieve financial independence and unlock your true potential.
Whether you are looking to buy a home, save on student loans, grow in your career or want to invest in the future, SoFi can help you to accomplish your goal. With strong expertise in financial products and services, their team is passionate about creating an experience for you.
What are the products and service offers by SoFi:
- Student loans
- Student loan refinancing
- Personal loan
- Home loans
- SoFi crypto
- SoFi stock bits
- SoFi active investing
- SoFi ETFs
- SoFi automated investing
- SoFi Money
- SoFi Relay
- Renters insurance
- Homeowner insurance
- Auto insurance
- Life insurance
Why would you like to apply for a personal loan from SoFi:
- No fees are required to apply for a loan
- SoFi has very low monthly fixed rate
- You could receive funds within a week after getting final approval.
- SoFi personal loan is unsecured and need not bring collateral.
- In case if your employment status got changed, you could halt your payment and resume after you get a new job.
- SoFi personal loans could save thousands of dollars.
- No Pre-payment fees are required
- SoFi didn’t charge you any late fees and hidden charges
Who is eligible to apply for a personal loan from SoFi:
- The applicant must be of legal age in their state of residence.
- The applicant must be a United States resident, permanent resident (Green card) or a visa holder (E-2, E-3, H1-B, J-1, L-1, O-1)
- If the applicant is not a permanent residence of the United States (or DACA recipient and does not hold j-1, E-2, E-3, H-1B, L-1 or O-1 visa) they need to borrow with a creditworthy co-borrower who must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state where SoFi is authorized to lend.
- The applicant must have a source of income or have an offer of employment to start within the next 3 months.
- SoFi loan approval can depend on your financial history, credit score, and your monthly income with expenses.
- The existing SoFi loan customer can apply for an additional loan if you made at least three payments, as well as the most recent payment on time.
- Michigan state residents are not eligible to apply for a person from SoFi.
- The applicant must apply for a minimum of $5000 and a maximum of $100,000 for a personal loan.
How to apply for a personal loan from SoFi:
- To, apply for a personal loan from SoFi, you could visit the following page www.sofioffer.com
- Here, you will be asked to enter your pre-approval “Confirmation code” which could be found on your offer letter and your “Zipcode”
- And, click “Find my rates”
- Thereafter, you need to enter your personal, financial and mailing address to complete your application status.
- After getting approval from SoFi, you will be acknowledged.
How to apply for a personal loan from SoFi over the phone:
- To, apply for a personal loan from SoFi over the phone, you could reach to their customer care executive through the following number, dial
Monday – Friday 4 am – 9 pm (Pacific)
Friday – Sunday 4 am – 5 pm (Pacific)
Make sure, your personal and financial details are handy, you will be asked to verify your identity.
- You can apply for a personal loan through email also, you could write them to the following address
What are the rates and charges for SoFi’s personal loan:
- You will be charged between 5.99% – 21.16% for ARP
- You could be charged between 6.99% – 14.95% for variable APR.
- You will be charged 0.25% for the auto-pay interest rate.
If you need any further assistance, regarding SoFi’s products and service, you could contact SoFi through the following
How to contact SoFi:
- To get a quick response, you could call SoFi customer support representative through the following number
(855) 456-SOFI (7634)
Monday–Thursday 4 am–9 pm PT
Friday–Sunday 4 am–5 pm PT
Also Read : Pay Your Tax Return Through TurboTax
Home Loans Support
Monday – Friday 6 am-6 pm PT
Saturday – Sunday Closed
Monday – Thursday 4 am-9 pm PT
Friday – Sunday 4 am-5 pm PT
- You can email to SoFi to the following address
- You could write to SoFi to the following address
SoFi Lending Corp Personal Loans
PO Box 734297
Dallas, TX 75373-4297
SoFi Lending Corp
P.O. Box 11733
Newark, NJ 07101-4733
SoFi Lending Corp
P.O. Box 54040
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0040
P.O. Box 1022
Chesterfield, MO 63006-1022
Apex Clearing c/o BPO
2 Gateway Center
16th Floor, 283-299 Market St.
Newark, NJ 07102-5005
Attn: Treasury Department
- You can download the SoFi app from the Google Play and the App Stores.
- Last, but not the least, you could follow SoFi through their social media
Facebook – www.facebook.com/SoFi
Instagram – www.instagram.com/sofi
Reference – www.sofioffer.com