Elevations Credit Union Online Bill Pay
Elevations Credit Union Online Bill Pay is a service that enables the customers to make payment online. Once logged in the user can pay bills and access more services offered by the bank. The credit union is a not-for-profit credit union based in the United States. The banking products and services are available to customers in the Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Jefferson, Larimer and Weld Counties in Colorado.
If you are an account holder at the Elevations Credit Union you can access the online payment services. Once you make payment online you get a success message and a payment id number. Making a payment is easy if you have an active online banking account. Read on to find a complete guide to the Elevations Credit Union Payment.
What is the Elevations Credit Union Online Payment
The Elevations Credit Union Online Payment is one of the services offered by the credit union to its customers. Whether you have a savings account, current account, checking account, credit card or loan account at the Elevations Credit Union you can make payment online by signing into your account.
What are the things required to make a Payment
Internet– In order to make a payment one needs to have an active internet connection.
Private Device– It is recommended you use a private device for accessing online banking apps.
Active Online Banking Account– The customer must have an online banking account to pay their bills online.
How to Pay Elevations Credit Union Bills
- To pay online one needs to open the website of the payment of the Elevations Credit Union. www.elevationscu.com/payments
- Once the website opens there is a section reading ‘Make a Loan Payment’.
- Below there are many options. Choose one option, to begin with, the payment.
- Now you will a ‘Pay Online’ section. Choose an online payment method from the available options there.
- To pay using your Elevations Online Account you need to log in to online banking.
- Once logged in you will find the payment page.
- Enter the payment amount and you can confirm payment.
Also Read : How To Claim Cash From Reverse The Charge
Pay through Phone
- The user can make the payment via phone. Call on 800.429.7626 to pay your bills through phone
- The payment timings are as follows:
Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Pay through Mail
If you wish to make a payment by mail then you must send the payment at the following address:
Elevations Credit Union
Attn: Operations Dept
PO Box 9004
Boulder, CO 80301
Also Read : How To Pay Alabama Power Bill Online
The customer can visit any of the Elevations Credit Union Branch to make a payment physically. If you have trouble locating the branch you can use the branch locator of the credit union. www.elevationscu.com/help/branches-atms
Elevations Credit Union has been offering its customers a wide range of products and services. If you open an account at the credit union you will find tons of benefits that are handy in day to day cash management and keeping a track on your account.