How to take part in the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey and get a chance to win 100,000 Nectar point:
The Sainsbury’s is conducting a customer satisfaction survey for its consumer. If you visit Sainsbury a few times in a month. Then you should consider taking the customer satisfaction survey. By taking part in the survey, you could earn 100000 Nectar points. The Sainsbury’s online Survey is easy and fast, it hardly takes a few minutes. The Sainsbury is one of the largest chain supermarket store chain of the United Kingdom.
The company was founded in the year 1869. Every time you buy any items from Sainsbury you will earn points. When it comes to redeeming your points there are a lot of great options are there. You could redeem your points for checking out a Hollywood blockbuster to a Vue Cinema. A visit to Alton Towers Resort to having a meal at Pizza Express.
You could visit the Sainsbury official survey webpage or that printed on the receipt. The survey can not be done over the phone. To know more about how to take part in the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. You could follow the article given below.
Who is eligible to take part in the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- To take part in the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. You need to buy any products from any participating Sainsbury’s store.
- Each participant needs a valid email address to take part in the Sainsbury’s Survey.
- The Sainsbury’s Customer Survey is open to the legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- Age of the participant needs to be at least 18 years to take part in the Sainsbury’s Customer Survey.
- By taking part in the Sainsbury’s Customer Survey you will be governed by the English Law.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted the terms and condition of the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Good, command over English is a must. The survey will conduct in this language only.
- Wi-Fi or Internet connection will need to take part in the survey.
- The participant must have smart devices or computers to take part in the survey.
- And at last, but not the least you must be willing to spend the next ten min. of your time for this survey.
How to take part in the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- To, take part in the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. The surveyor could visit the following page www.lettuce-know.com
- After that, you will ask to enter your following information to take part in the Sainsbury’s survey,
Store number (Last 4 digits)
Date of your visit to the store
Time of your visit to the store.
- And, click on the button “Start” to continue.
- After authenticating the above information, you could go through a couple of steps. To answer the following question about the Sainsbury’s store,
Products and friendliness of the staff
Quality and availability of the product,
Cleanliness of the environment
And, the experience of your shopping from the store
- Upon completion of the Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction survey. You may get a chance to win Nectar points.
Also Read : Join Kroger Survey to Win $5000 Gift Card
What are the rewards for participating in the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- You will get a chance to share a slice of your mind with Sainsbury’s store. So that the next time when you will visit any participating Sainsbury’s store. Sainsbury’s store can live up to your expectation.
- Each surveyor will get a chance to win up to 100,000 Nectar points.
- Nectar points can be redeemed for a lot of options.
How the winner of the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey will get acknowledge:
- All the winners will be notified immediately after the completion of the Sainsbury’s survey.
- Sainsbury’s reserve the right to cancel the terms and condition of this promotion at any time.
- All the Nectar points can be redeemed from checking out a Hollywood blockbuster. To have a meal at Pizza Express or a visit to the Alton Tower Resort.
- And, the Nectar points must be accepted as offered only. There are no cash alternatives, are available.
If you need any help or have any queries about the Sainsbury’s Customer Survey. You can contact Sainsbury through the following options.
How to contact Sainsbury’s:
- If you need any further help. You could reach to their customer service representative through the following number,
0800 636 262
Monday – Friday 9 AM to 6 PM GMT
Saturday 7 AM – 10 PM
Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM
- You can connect with them through their following social media handlers also,
Facebook – www.facebook.com/sainsburys
Instagram – www.instagram.com/sainsburys
Twitter – twitter.com/sainsburys
Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/sainsburys
Reference – www.lettuce-know.com