MyIndigoCard Login Guide:
The Indigo Platinum MasterCard, gave through Celtic Bank, is a sensible alternative for those hoping to build up or restore credit and who can fit the bill for the variant that offers no yearly charge. The $300 credit limit implies that this card isn’t appropriate for regular spending for some clients, yet the unfamiliar exchange charge of 1% of every exchange in U.S. dollars is top tier for cards intended for those looking to improve their FICO assessments.
In the event that you as of now have set up credit and are searching for remunerations, there are in all likelihood better alternatives available. The Indigo MasterCard offers those with not exactly impeccable credit the opportunity to construct a positive installment history, without the requirement for a security store. Dissimilar to a charge card, the Indigo card reports to the three significant credit authorities, in addition to you get the additional advantages of MasterCard misrepresentation insurance.
Features of Indigo Platinum MasterCard:
- No yearly expense for qualified clients
- Unfamiliar exchange expense of 1% of every exchange in U.S. dollars
- No obligation for unapproved charges
- Crisis help accessible for all intents and purposes anyplace through MasterCard Global Services
- Select from one of a few card plans for no extra charge
- Online record the executives
- Pre-capability accessible with no effect on your financial assessment
- Simple pre-capability measure with quick reaction
Rates of Indigo Platinum MasterCard:
- APR on Purchase is 24.90%
- APR for Cash Advance is 29.90%
- Penalty APR is 29.90%
- Annual Fee is $0-$99
- Foreign Purchase Transaction is 1%
- Late Penalty is $40
- Returned Payment is $40
To login open the website, indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- Once the page appears, at the center, provide,
- The username, password, click on, ‘Login’ button.
How to retrieve myindigocard login details:
To retrieve the login details, open the page, indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- After the page opens, under the login spaces tap on, ‘Forgot your username or password’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen, provide, the username, the last four numbers of your account, SSN, date of birth.
- Now hit on, ‘Submit’ button.
How to register for myindigocard account:
To register for the account, open the page, indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- As the page opens, under the login initials, tap on, ‘Register’ button.
- In the next screen, provide, the account number, date of birth, SSN, click on, ‘Next’ button.
Also Read : How to Check Kohl’s Gift Card Balance Online
How to prequalify for Indigo card:
To prequalify, open the page, www.indigocard.com/home
- As the page appears, at the center, tap on, ‘Prequalify now’ button.
- In the next screen, provide your personal details, email, phone number, hit on, ‘Next’ button.
How to apply for Indigo card mail offers:
If you have got the mail offer, open the page, www.indigocard.com/home
- After the page opens, at the center, tap on, ‘Apply now’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen, enter, the invitation number, zip code, click on, ‘Get started’ button.
- You have to follow the prompts after this.
How to make payment for Indigo card:
To pay for the card, you will get three options.
- Online: For the online payment, you have to open the online link of card payment, indigo.myfinanceservice.com. You have to login to the account and proceed.
- Phone payment: If you want to pay by phone, you have to call on, 866-946-9545.
- Mail pay: To pay by mail, you have to send the cash or check to, P.O. Box 23039. Columbus GA 31902-3039.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard contact number:
To get further assistance, you can call on, 866-946-9545. Fax: 503-268-4711.