How to Renew Verizon Wireless Employee Discount :
Verizon Communications, Inc. is a holding organization, which participates in the arrangement of correspondences, data, and amusement items and administrations to shoppers, organizations, and legislative offices. It works through the Verizon Consumer Group (Consumer) and Verizon Business Group (Business) portions. The Consumer portion gives purchaser-centered remote and wireline interchanges administrations and items.
The Business fragment offers remote and wireline interchanges administrations and items; video and information administrations; corporate systems administration arrangements; security and oversaw network administrations; neighborhood and significant distance voice administrations; and organization admittance to convey different Internet of Things (IoT) administrations and items. The organization was established in 1983 and is settled in New York, NY.
Renew Verizon Wireless Employee Discount:
- Visit vzw.com/renewdiscount click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the target page.
- You have two ways to validate your employment. One is to provide your work email and another is to offer a copy of your pay stub either electronically or by mail.
- Choose one way to validate your employment and click on the “Continue” button to get started.
- If you choose to provide your work email, you are taken to the page to enter your mobile number, billing ZIP code, and work email address.
- If you choose to offer your pay stub. You are required to complete customer and employer information. Besides, upload an image of your pay stub dated within the last 60 days. Your name, company name, and date must be legible on the image you upload.
- Follow the instructions to finish the validation process.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the work email address provided. Click on the link enclosed in the email within 72 hours to complete validation. If not clicked within 72 hours, begin the process over and resubmit the request.
- The employee discount program enables lots of Verizon Wireless users to enjoy benefits. However, if you have changed your job, can you still get a discount?
- Verizon Wireless will periodically ask you to validate your current employment status in order to ensure it has accurate information regarding the company you work for and the discount for which you are eligible. Verizon Wireless has agreements with many companies, so even if you have changed your employer, you may still enjoy the attractive discounts.
Also Read : Twitter Basics for Beginners
Eligibility of Verizon Employee Discount:
- In order to receive the employee discount from Verizon, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an account owner or manager for at least one Verizon wireless account.
- Work for Verizon or a company featuring a discount agreement with Verizon.
- Must have a qualifying Verizon wireless plan.
- For assistance, please have your employees call the Verizon Wireless Employment Validation Center directly at 1-800-890-8007. They can also log on to www. verizonwireless/discounts and review the Discounts and Employment Validation FAQs.
- If you meet the requirements, you can register for employee discounts on Verizon’s Discount page. To set up your account, it’ll ask you for some basic information, like your contact information and Verizon phone number.
- Once you’ve registered, you can check your status on Verizon’s employment validation website. You can confirm your status on that page by entering your phone number and zip code.
Verizon Contact Support:
For further support call on 1-877-596-7577.