Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Rite Aid cares about making their customer experience better. And strive to provide the best possible products and services to them for leading a healthier and happier life. For all these, knowing your, the valued customers, feedback is very important. So, tell the company about your satisfaction with them sharing your recent experience through the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey, and get a chance to win some cash prizes by entering a monthly drawing.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Reward:
A free entry to the Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes upon successful completion of one Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
One Grand Prize consisting of $1000 cash and 10 First Prizes, each of $100 cash, are available per survey period during the sweepstakes. An entrant will receive one chance to win a grand prize or one of the ten first prizes.
Rules & Requirements of Rite Aid Customer Survey Sweepstakes Participation:
To be eligible for the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey and enter the Monthly Prize Drawing Contest, you will need
- To be a legal resident of the United States and at least 18 years of age or older
- Not be employees, officers, directors, and their immediate family members of Rite Aid, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, and promotional agencies, or any person or company involved in this program.
- Visit a participating Rite Aid Store lately.
- Make a qualifying purchase to receive a selected cash register receipt with the survey invite to enter the sweepstakes by the online survey.
How to Complete the Rite Aid Customer Online Survey:
In two ways you can participate in the Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes- online or by mail. If you are an eligible individual looking for the right way to take the survey and enter the draw, you can follow the steps below. To start, have your Rite Aid receipt handy. It is a short process that you can finish in less than two minutes.
- Go to the survey entry page via the website printed on your Rite Aid cash register receipt.
- You can also find the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey at wecare.riteaid.com
- Scroll down and enter the Receipt Code from your receipt in the empty box specific to it. (A sample receipt image is given on the upper right-hand of the page to help you locate the number on your receipt)
- Click on the green next arrow button at the lower right of the page to begin the survey.
- Respond to all Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey questions you will be asked.
- Provide the requested information to receive one entry for the random drawing applicable to that entry period.
Enter Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes by Mail:
The eligible Rite Aid customers can also participate in the Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes without any survey or going online through the mail. To enter by mail, you just need to send a Sweepstakes entry request on a postcard in the post. In the postcard, you have to hand-print your name, complete address, age, and phone number. Then send the letter to the following address via first-class mail.
Rite Aid ‘Voice of the Customer’ Sweepstakes
PO Box 16440
Rochester, NY 14616
Make sure your mail-in-entry must be postmarked by close of an Entry Period of the Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes. Also, it must be received no later than the ‘Mail Received By Date’ to be eligible for the applicable drawing period.
Also Read : Take Murphy USA Survey to Win Gas
Important Info about Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
- For online entries, there is a limit of three Rite Aid stores and three pharmacy surveys and sweepstakes per household per month.
- No limit to the number of times in the entry by mail.
- You must use a different survey code for each online entry and a separate postcard for each mail-in entry.
- The $1000 grand prize winner and each of the ten $100 first prize winners in one survey period will receive their prizes in form of a check.
- Sweepstakes Inc., an independent judging organization performs the drawing to select the winners.
- The potential winners will be notified via telephone or mail
- If any winner is 20 or above but not in the age of majority in his/her state, the prize will be issued in the name of the parent or guardian.
About Rite Aid:
Rite Aid Corporation is a leading drugstore chain in the United States with around 2500 stores in 19 states. The company is based in Camp Hill, Cumberland Country, Pennsylvania, and has a strong presence on both the East and West Coast. That makes it the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the nation. Founder Alex Grass opened the first Rite Aid store in 1962. Today, it is grown into one of the ‘Fortune 500’s largest US corporations by total revenue.
Rite Aid Customer Service Number: 1-800-748-3243
Rite Aid Corporation
30 Hunter Lane
Camp Hill, PA 20011