All Web Leads Class Action Settlement
All Web Leads, Inc. (AWL) is an insurance company which offers consumer’s free health insurance quotes online.
A $6,500,000 settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit alleging that All Web Leads, Inc. used an automatic telephone dialing system to make telemarketing calls without the consent of recipients, which has violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. 47 U.S.C. § 227 et seq.
The Court decided that this lawsuit can be a class action because it meets the requirements of FEDERAL RULE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE Rule 23, which governs class actions filed in United States Federal Court.
In this class action, the person who sued is called the plaintiffs. The company they are suing AWL know as a defendant.
If you have received a telemarketing call from AWL then you are an eligible class member to file your claim. Going through the below article you will be able to know how to file your claim, what are the eligibility criteria, etc.
Eligibility Criteria to File a Claim for All Web Leads Class Action Settlement:
If you want to file a claim for the All Web Leads Class Action Settlement then, you should meet the eligibility criteria first. The eligibility criteria are:
- You need to be a legal resident of the US
- You should have received telemarketing calls from AWL, or any party acting on its behalf, from the time period of February 21, 2013, through June 25, 2018.
Rules associated with the All Web Leads Class Action Settlement:
To file your claim for All Web Leads Class Action Settlement you also need to follow some rules associated with this settlement.
- To receive your reward to need to file your claim.
- You claim form should be submitted within July 9, 2019
- If you exclude yourself from this class action you will not be eligible to claim the settlement prize
- If you think that this class action is unfair you can also write to the court why this class action is not fair.
- If you want to exclude yourself from this settlement you need to do it before July 9, 2019.
How to File a Claim for All Web Leads Class Action Settlement:
If you are an eligible class member and want to file your claim then, you need to follow the below process:
- Open the official website of the All Web Leads Class Action Settlement with the link www.awllawsuit.com
- Click on the “ONLINE CLAIM FORM” section.
- Enter your Claim ID and Phone number, then click on the “Continue>” option.
On the next page you need to fill up the below details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Primary Address
- Zip Code
- Current Email Address
- The phone number on which you have received the calls
After filling in all the details you need to click on the “Submit” button.
Please note, your Claim ID is located in the email or postcard notice that you received.
If you did not receive an Email or Postcard notice or do not have a Claim ID, but would like to see if your phone number is a part of this settlement and submit securely online, enter your phone number.
You can also download the Claim form from the link www.docs.wixstatic.com/offline-process. Fill the claim form with all the necessary details and send it to Karpilovsky v. All Web Leads, Inc. c/o Postlethwaite&Netterville P.O. Box 481 Baton Rouge, LA 70821.
All Web Leads Class Action Settlement Prize:
The Court did not decide in favor of the plaintiffs or defendant. Each class member who submits a valid and timely claim form will receive a settlement award.
- The $6,500,000 settlement fund is being established to pay valid claims, attorneys’ fees, and costs, service awards, and settlement administration costs and expenses
- It is estimated that each class member will be awarded $70 cash prize
All Web Leads Class Action Settlement Prize Rules:
- Settlement prize is limited per household
- After the distribution of the prize, the remaining amount will be distributed among the class members through un-cashed cheque
- The settlement agreement therefore permits AWL to fund the settlement over time by paying $1,500,000 in 2019; $2,000,000 by no later than January 7, 2021; $1,000,000 by no later than January 9, 2023; and $2,000,000 by no later than January 7, 2025.
- Cash payment will be distributed within the class members within 2019 to 2025 time period.
Also Read : Submit A Containerboard Products Claim
Additional Information Related to All Web Leads Class Action Settlement:
- The Case name is Karpilovsky v. All Web Leads, Inc., Case No. 1:17-cv-1307
- Judge Harry D. Leinenweber of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois is currently overseeing this case
- The Court appointed the law firms of Lieff CabraserHeimann& Bernstein, LLP; and Kozonis& Klinger, Ltd. to represent you as “Class Counsel.”
- If you are a class member who objects to the settlement, you may ask the Court for permission to speak at the fairness hearing
- Final hearing dated is August 8, 2019-05-25
- Defense Counsel is Ari N. Rothman VENABLE LLP
Final Hearing Date: Final hearing date is August 8, 2019.
Call: For any quarries call the administrator at 1- 833-752-5100 (toll-free)
Mail: Karpilovsky v. All Web Leads, Inc. c/o Postlethwaite&Netterville, P.O. Box 481, Baton Rouge, LA 70821;