Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement
Dice.com is a career based website. It provides information’s to the technology and engineering professionals, as well as contract and permanent engineering staffing firms. Dice.com is owned by DHI Group, Inc.
A class action against DHI Group, Inc. and Dice Inc. has been reached to $1 million settlement alleging that the information’s into the candidate’s profile or open web profiles sale to the potentials employers and the recruiters and thus Dice has violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act(FCRA).
Although Dice has denied all the charges and informs that Dice is a consumer reporting agency and did not do any wrong which can violate the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Court has not decided yet in favor of the plaintiff or defendant, the final decision is yet to be taken.
If you have received an email or mail notice about this lawsuit then you can file your claim to receive your prize. Going through the below article you will be able to know how to file your claim, what are the eligibility criteria, etc.
Eligibility Criteria to file a claim for Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement:
If you want to want to file your claim for the Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement, then you need to meet the below eligibility criteria first.
- You should be a legal resident of the United State
- You should have received an email notice about the class action
- You must have candidate profile at Dice.com from July 26, 2012, to the date that the Class List is prepared.
Rules associated with the Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement:
To receive your settlement prize you must follow some rules associated with the Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement:
- You need to submit your claim within June 24, 2019
- The judges and the counsels of this class action and their immediate family members are not eligible to file their claim
- If you exclude yourself from the lawsuit you will not receive any prize
How to File Claim for Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement:
If you are an eligible class member and want to file your claim then you need to follow the below process:
- Open the official website of the Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement with the link www.dicefcrasettlement.com
- Click on the “SUBMIT A CLAIM” option
- Enter your Notice ID and Confirmation Code then click on the “Log in” Option
Please note, notice ID Number and Confirmation Code is shown at the top of the email that you received.
After log in to your class account you need to enter the below details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Current Email Address
After filling in all the details you need to click on the “Submit” option.
Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement Prize:
If you have filed a valid and timely claim and have not excluded yourself from the settlement then you will receive your final claim after the final hearing.
- The Settlement provides for a payment of $1 million by Dice from which the payments to class members, attorneys’ fees to Class Counsel, the costs of the settlement administrator, and service payment to the Class Representative will be made.
- The individual prize for every class member will be between $50-$200
Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement Prize Rules:
- The cash prize is limited to each class member per claim
- Exclusion from the settlement will not be eligible for the prize
- If you change your name or address after filling your claim then you should inform you’re the settlement administrator at info@DiceFCRASettlement.com to update your profile so that you can receive the prize.
Additional Information Related to the Dice Job Candidate Open Web Profiles Class Action Settlement:
- The case name is Douglas v. DHI Group, Inc., Case No. 18CV331732
- The case is pending at Superior Court of the State of California, County of Santa Clara
- Honorable Thomas E. Kuhnle is judging the case
- The Court will hold the Fairness Hearing at 9:00 a.m., on August 2, 2019, at the Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara, 191 North First Street, Department 5, San Jose, CA 95113.
- Class counsel is E. Michelle Drake, Esq. Berger Montague PC 43 Main Street SE, Suite 505 Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Defense counsel is Angela Kleine, Esq. Morrison &Foerster LLP 425 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94105-2482
Also Read : How To File A Claim In AWL Lawsuit
Claim File Deadline: June 24, 2019
Objection Deadline: July 19, 2019
Fairness Hearing date: August 2, 2019
For any quarry related to the settlement,
Dice FCRA Settlement
c/o Settlement Administrator
1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210
Philadelphia, PA 19103