How you could apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card:
Chase Bank is offering Sapphire Preferred Credit Card for its consumers. JP Morgan Chase Bank is also known as Chase Bank is an American multinational financial service holding company, based in New York City. With Chase Bank Sapphire Preferred Credit Card, you could earn unlimited bonus points as rewards and get exclusive deals and benefits that tailored according to your needs. Chase Bank also allows you to earn cashback for referring every friend for the Chase Sapphire Preferred. To know more about how to apply for the Sapphire Preferred Credit card, you could go through the following article.
What are the products and services offers by the Chase Bank:
- Credits cards
- Auto loan
- Refinancing a loan
- Personal banking
- Military banking
- Checking accounts
- Debits cards
- Digital banking
- Savings account and Certificated of deposits
- Private banking
- Planning and investment
- Home equity line of credit
- Mortgages refinancing
How many different types of Credit cards are offered by the Chase Bank:
- Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- Freedom Credit Card
- Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- Sapphire Reserve Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- United Club Infinite Card
- United Explorer Card
- United TravelBank Card
- British Airways Visa Signature Card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card
- Iberia Visa Signature Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- World Of Hyatt Credit Card
- Disney Premier Visa Card
- Disney Visa Card
- IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card
- Starbuck Rewards Visa Card
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- AARP Credit Card from Chase
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- United Business Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards
- Performance Business Credit Card
What are the benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card :
- New card member could earn 60,000 bonus points in the first three months after spending $4000 from the date of account opening.
- For travel, you could earn $750 as a reward if purchase through Chase sapphire preferred credit card.
- With Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, you could earn 2X points for travel and dining at restaurants. From airfare, hotels, dining and cafes.
- On all other purchases, you could earn 1 point on per dollar you spent.
- You will get 25% more in travel redemption for airfare, hotels, cruises, car rentals, etc. through Chase unlimited rewards.
- With 1:1 point transfer, you could transfer your points to leading frequent travel program.
- You will get three months complimentary DoorDash’s subscription for unlimited deliveries for a $0 delivery fee on DoorDash order over $12.
- For Lyft rides you will earn 5X points through March 2022.
- You will get credit card purchase protection for new purchases against $50,000 per account for 120 days.
- You will get extended warranty protection for the U.S manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year.
- If your trip gets cancelled or cut short due to sickness, severe weather or other situation, you will get reimbursement for up to $10,000 per person and $20,000 per trip for pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses.
- For an auto rental collision damage waiver, you will get reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for the theft or collision damage for the most rental car in the U.S or abroad.
- You will get reimbursed for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delay for up to 6 hours.
- If your travel is delayed more than 12 hours, you and your family will get covered for expenses such as meals and lodging up to $500 per ticket.
- If you run into trouble away from home, you will get travel and emergency assistance for legal and medical referral, etc.
- For your Sapphire Preferred credit card, there will be no foreign transaction fee.
- And, last but not least you will get 24/7 assistance from their customer service specialist.
How to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card through a mail offer :
If you receive a pre-approval mail offer from the Chase bank, then you could apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. You could follow the procedure to apply for the credit card.
- To, apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card through a mail offer, you could visit the following page www.chasesapphiremail.com
- After that, you will be asked to enter your following information
12 Digits invitation number
5 Digits Zip code
- And, click on the button “Submit”
- After authenticating your “Invitation number” and above details, you would be able to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card.
Note – 12 Digits invitation number can be found on your Pre-approval offer letter.
How to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card without a mail offer:
- To, apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card without a mail offer, you could visit the following page creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards
- Now, you need to select “Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card”
- Click on the button “Apply now”
- Thereafter you will be asked to enter your following details
Date of Birth
Mother’s Maiden Name
Social security number/ Income tax identification number
Total gross annual income
Type of residence
The primary source of income
Primary phone number
If you want to add an authorized user?
- And, click the “Submit” button after checking the “Terms and condition” checkbox and “E-sign Disclosure”
- After confirming your identity and going through a couple of steps, you could be able to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card.
- After confirming your eligibility by the Chase Bank you will be acknowledged about your credit card status.
What are the charges for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card:
- You will be charged 15.99% – 22.99% APR for purchase based on your creditworthiness and the market rate.
- It will charge 15.99% – 22.99% APR for My Chase loan APR based on your creditworthiness and the market prime rate.
- For the balance transfer, you would charge up to 15.99% – 22.99% APR based on your creditworthiness and the market prime rate.
- Cash Advance APR will be up to 24.99% APR based on the market prime rate.
- To avoid paying interest you need to clear your all dues within 21 days from the closing of each billing period.
- For an annual membership fee, you would charge $95.
- The transaction fee for a balance transfer would be either $5 or 5% of the amount whichever will be the higher.
- There will be no foreign transaction fee for any international purchase.
- For a cash advance, you would be charged either $10 or 5% of the amount, whichever will be the higher.
- And, for late and returned payment you could be charged up to $39.
Also Read : Manage Your Polaris Visa Credit Card Acconut
How to login to your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card account:
- To, login to your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card account, you could visit the following page www.chase.com
- Now, click on the “Sign in” button
- After that, you will be required to enter your “Username” and “Password”
- And, click “Sign in”
- After validating your login credentials, you could be able to sign in to your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card account.
How to reset your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card account username/password:
- To, reset your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card account username/password, you could visit the following page www.chase.com
- Now, click on the “Sign in” button
- Here, you could click on the alternative link “Forgot username/password” which is provided immediately below the Sign-in button
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your account following details
Social security number/ Tax ID number
Select your account type
- And, click “Next” to proceed further
- After that, you need to go through a couple of steps to verify your login credentials.
- After authenticating your account login credentials, you could be able to reset your Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card account username/password.
If you need any further assistance or have any queries regarding the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card you could contact Chase Bank through the following
How to contact Chase Bank:
- You can also reach to their customer support representative over the phone, dial
- You can write to Chase bank at the following address also
P.O. Box 15043,
Wilmington, DE 19850-5043.
P.O. Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850
- And, you could follow Chase Bank through their social media handler
Facebook – www.facebook.com/chase
Twitter – twitter.com/Chase
YouTube – www.youtube.com/chase
Instagram – www.instagram.com/chase
Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/chase
Reference – www.chasesapphiremail.com