Guide to Activate Gaia on Devices :
Gaia is an international alternative media video streaming service that offers a broad online community. At Gaia, one can find over 8000 informative and enlightening shows and movies that are mostly related to yoga and meditation.
The content featured on Gaia is somewhat difficult to find elsewhere. At the media streaming provider, one can find the largest resource of yoga and meditation classes. If you are someone who loves meditating and yoga then you can find Gaia useful. Anyone who is a subscriber at Gaia can access the content anytime and anywhere they wish.
Gaia Activation Overview :
Anyone who has recently purchased a Gaia subscription needs to activate their channel. The activation is available for many media devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Apple TV. Y Gaia. One can access Gaia through any of the popular media streaming devices it is available for.
Activation can be done online at the website of Gaia. However, you need to sign into your Gaia account before getting started with the procedure. If you do not have an account you can create an account at the Gaia website.
Here is how you can activate your Gaia Device. We have also offered other information related to Gaia. Simply read on and you will be able to complete the activation procedure.
Activate Gaia Online :
- Open the Gaia activation page. www.gaia.com/activate
- As the website opens you will find a heading that reads ‘Activate your device’.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button under it and a new login section appears on the screen.
- Enter the username or email in the respective field.
- Provide your password below and click the ‘Login’ button.
- Once you have logged in you can find the main activation page.
- Provide the activation code there and follow the prompts to complete the activation.
Also Read : Guide to Activate TBN Channel Online
Activate Gaia for Roku :
- Turn on your Roku device and make sure whether the Roku play and TV both are connected to the internet.
- Now press the ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen.
- Once the home screen opens go to the ‘Streaming channels’ section and look for the ‘Gaia’ app.
- Once you have found it goes to its preview page and clicks the ‘Add Channel’ button to install it on your device.
- After the installation sign into your Gaia account when prompted and you will find an activation code once signed in.
- Next, open the activation webpage using any web or smartphone browser. www.gaia.com/activate
- Once again sign in to your Gaia account and provide the activation code in the next screen.
- Follow the prompts for activation and your channel will be activated.
You can also get your Gaia channel activated for other media streaming devices such as Apple and Android TV. This was all we could offer on the activation procedure. In case you require assistance you can connect with the Gaia help desk at their help center webpage.