Claim Your Cash At Reverse The Charge
If you have bought a laptop, cordless power tool, camcorder, which contains a lithium-ion cylindrical battery since 2000. Then, you can get money from, $64.45 million lithium-ion batteries antitrust settlement. You just have to enter a claim online, and then you will receive the cash.
The products you have bought has to include lithium-ion cylindrical batteries. The people who have bought these might be eligible for the compensation in the settlement only if they fulfill certain conditions.
Eligibility for the claim
- You must be a United States resident from 1st January 2000 to 31st May 2011
- You should have purchased on the or the behalf of your business.
- This is open to anyone in the United States who bought products with lithium-ion batteries, such as laptop PCs, mobile phones, cordless power tools, and camcorders, between January 1, 2000, and May 31, 2011.
- You will not need a proof of purchase
How to claim
For this you have to go to, www.reversethecharge.com
Here, in the middle of the page click on, ‘Claim your cash’.
- On the next page, you have to choose the things you have purchased from Reverse the charge.
- After selecting the device, click on, ‘Next from the bottom left side.
- In the next page, you have to choose if you are an individual, business claim or agent claim.
- Then, from the left side click on, ‘Next’.
- Choose the number of devices you have bought, and press on ‘Next’ from the bottom left side.
On the next page, you have to type,
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Postal Code
- Mobile Phone
- Agree to the terms
- After inputting all these details, you have to click on, ‘Submit’.
The deadline for the claim
The claim period will end in, July 19, 2019. You have to hurry before that and tell your friends about this.
Reverse The Charge Contact details
To contact Reverse the charge about this claim, you have to call on, 1-855-730-8645.