American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card Activation:
American Express allows the Serve Prepaid Debit Cardholders to activate their personalized card online so that they can use it. The service is dedicated to the customers who convert their temporary card to a permanent American Express Serve Card. Once activated, you can add funds, make purchases, and make the most of your Amex Serve Debit Card.
Activation of American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card Online:
American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card Activation is needed when your Serve account is approved and you get your personalized card. You do not need to activate if you have a temporary American Express Serve card that you bought at a retail location.
However, as soon as you receive your Amex Serve Prepaid Debit Card in the mail, you can proceed with the activation online. For that, have the card in your hand, open a web browser from your desktop or laptop, and take the following steps.
- Visit the official American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card Activation Page at www.serve.com/activate
- Enter the username which is either your primary email address or the one you created during your temporary card registration in the first field.
- In the second or last field, input the password associated with the username
- Check the “Remember my username” box to save the ID on the computer you are using. Do not select if you are on a public computer.
- Click the “Activate” button.
Once American Express confirm your identity and verify your card account, your personalized Serve Prepaid Debit Card will be active. You will get a notification of the successful activation.
Recover American Express Serve Card Activation Login:
American Express Serve is always ready to help you in the event, you cannot remember the login credentials established during your Serve card or account registration. You just need to click the “Forgot my username or password” below ‘Need Help?’ under the Activate button.
Entering the designated portal, type the 15-digit Card Number and 4-digit Security code from your American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card. Click the “Continue” button to confirm your identity. Amex will provide you necessary instructions as quickly as possible.
Also Read : Manage your Scheels Credit Card Online
Some Important Notes on American Express Serve Debit Card Activation:
American Express Serve is a Prepaid Debit Account. By sign up for the account, you can get a Serve Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card. It is not the conventional debit card that comes with a checking account. Here is some information that you need to know about the Amex Serve Card Account.
- American Express Serve Temporary Cards are available to purchase at participating retailers like CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Duane Reade, etc.
- You must register that temporary card for a personalized Serve Account online to access the full benefits and features of an American Express Serve.
- Your personalized American Express Serve Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card will reach you within 7 to 10 days after the registration or signing up.
- When you receive your personalized Serve Card in the mail, you have to activate the card online as described in the previous part of the article.
- After the activation, the remaining balance if you have any on your Serve temporary card will automatically be transferred to your personalized Amex Serve Card. And the temporary card will be deactivated.
Amex Serve Contact Information:
American Express Serve Domestic Customer Service Number: 1-800-954-0559
American Express Serve Domestic Customer Service Number: 1-801-449-4019
Serve Customer Care
P.O. Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808