How to apply for the Boost Platinum Credit Card:
The boost platinum credit card is offering you an unsecured credit line, intended for people who have a bad credit history or not have any credit history at all. Your credit history is not necessary to apply for the Boost Platinum credit card and after approval, you will get an instant $500 credit along with other benefits. The Boost platinum card is offered by the Horizon card service, with experience of more than a decade.
The online application for the Boost Platinum credit card is very simple and fast, it hardly takes a few minutes. You could apply from the comfort of your home without stepping out from your home. To know more about how you could apply for the Boost Platinum credit card, you could go through the following article.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the Boost Platinum Credit card:
- To apply for the Boost Platinum Credit Card, the resident age should be at least 21 years old.
- A legal resident of the United States of America is only eligible to apply for the Boost Platinum credit card.
- The applicant must have a credit card or debit card in his name.
What are the advantages of the Boost Platinum Credit Card:
- Very fast and easy to apply for a Boost Platinum credit card, it hardly takes a few minutes.
- There will be no interest rate charge for your Boost Platinum credit card.
- Your credit history or credit score doesn’t require
- You will get unsecured $500 credit limit
- Your employment status or any other source of income will not require to apply for the Boost Platinum Credit Card.
- With this card, you could build your credit history and get a credit report from the major Credit bureau.
- If you are a loyal customer or love to shop from Horizon, with this card you can shop exclusively from Horizon outlet.
- You can get access to My privacy protection, My Universal RX, My roadside protect, My legal assistance.
How could you apply for the Boost Platinum Credit card with a mail offer:
- You could visit the following page, to apply for a Boost Platinum credit card with a mail offer, www.boostplatinum.com
- Now, you will be required to enter the following info.
Enter the approval number (that is provided in your mail offer)
- And click on the button “Continue Activation Process” after checking the terms and condition checkbox to proceed further
- After that, you will be required to enter your following information
Include how often you get paid
Include your next pay date
Credit score range
- And, click “Next” to move ahead
- After getting final approval from the Horizon card, you could be able to apply for the Boost Platinum Credit Card.
Note – Upon approval of your credit card you could enjoy get exclusive deals and offer from Horizon. It may take 5 days to 2 weeks to receive your credit card from the date of approval of your credit card.
Also Read : Activate your American Express Serve Card
What are the charges for the Boost Platinum credit card:
- There will be no APR for purchases.
- You will be charged $20 for late payment
- A $5 for one-time card issuance and account activation fee will be charged.
- Your minimum monthly payment for any given month can be greater than 10% of the account balance owed or $25 whichever will be the higher.
- After activation of your account, you will be automatically enrolled for their monthly membership plan of $500, which includes an unsecured card, my privacy protection, my universal RX, my roadside protection and my legal assistance.
- For, more convenience you can opt for the $24.95 benefits plan. Your membership fees will be auto-debited from your bank account.
If you need any further assistance or have queries regarding the Boost Platinum Credit Card, you could contact Horizon Card service through the following options
How to contact Horizon Card service:
- You could call their service experts to solve your queries, at the following number
- You can reach to them through postal mail also, you could write to them at the following address
Horizon Card Services,
P.O. Box 1275,
Indiana, PA 15701
- And, last but not least you could email them at the following address