BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey provides the recent visitors of Books-A-Million a good way to share their feedback online. If you are a book lover and have recently shopped at one of the BAM stores, you can participate in this survey online and tell the company about your experience. Your input makes BAM understand their customers better and fulfill their needs more appropriately. As a token of appreciation for your participation in this Books-A-Million customer satisfaction survey, you will receive a discount coupon by your email upon completion of the process.
Requirements to Access BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Only the eligible Books-A-Million shoppers can participate in the BAM Customer Satisfaction Survey. To enter the survey you need to maintain the following rules and requirements.
- Go to a Books-A-Million store lately.
- Make a purchase and receive a valid receipt or a survey invitation.
- Complete the survey soon after receiving the survey invitation or within the time mentioned on your receipt.
- Must not be an employee, or an immediate family member, of Books-A-Million, its subsidiary, affiliates, SMG and their associated agencies, or any person related to this survey.
- A web-enabled PC or mobile device to access the survey online.
How to Take BAM Customer Satisfaction Survey:
If you fulfill all the requisites and are interested to join the survey program, you can follow the short guide provided below with the purchase receipt in your hand.
- Visit the BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tellbam.com. Or, access the web address mentioned in your survey invite.
- Type the required pieces of information such as the 4-Digit Transaction Number, Store Number, Date, Time and Amount spent in their fields. You can locate all the information on your BAM receipt exactly as it is shown on the sample receipt image on the right-hand side.
- Click on the “Start” button and rate your overall satisfaction with that BAM experience.
- Select what you did on that visit and which department you were in.
- Pick your ratings on various provided services you experienced during your shopping. And tell them if you had faced any problems.
- In this way continue to respond to the survey questions based on your last Books-A-Million experience till you reach the end.
- Once you are done, enter your email address and confirm your email address to receive your special BAM coupon for completing this survey.
On the contact information page, the checkbox for receiving the latest trend, deals, and promotional offers from Books-A-Million will be selected by default. Consider unchecking if you would not wish to be subscribed for it.
Also Read : Join Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey
Books-A-Million Inc., popularly known as BAM, is the second-largest book retailer in the United States. The company is privately-held and based in Birmingham, Alabama. Clyde W. Anderson founded the store as a newsstand in Florence, Alabama in 1917. In 1964, it was incorporated as Bookland. Currently, Books-A-Million is a premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States operating more than 260 locations in the 32 states and the District of Columbia. American Wholesale Book Company, a book wholesale, and distribution subsidiary is a part of the BAM incorporation. The chain also runs booksamillion.com, Book$mart, and NetCentral, internet development and servicing company.
Books-A-Million Customer Service Number: 1-800-201-3550