Elsa State Bank Online Bill Pay
Elsa State Bank Online Bill Pay is offered by the bank to its account holders. The bank has turned into RIO Bank and has been continuing to offer services to the customers. RIO Bank is the subsidiary of the RIO Financial Services Inc. and is based in McAllen Texas. If you have any account at the RIO Bank you can sign up for online account management and online bill payment services.
It is completely free to sign up for online account management. If you have not yet set up account you can enroll for online services at the online portal of the RIO Bank. Read on to find a guide to the RIO Bank Online Bill payment.
What is the RIO Bank Online Bill Payment
RIO Bank Online Bill Payment is one of the services offered by the bank to its customers. Any individual who has an account at the RIO Bank can gain access to the online bill payment services. Once you visit the online portal of the bank you can sign in to your account and navigate to the payment page.
The bank also provides its customers with personalizes services. Hence, if you provide your first name on the homepage they will show you options based on your requirements. The payment portal is user-friendly and lets the customers pay their bills from their comfort zone all 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
What is required to Pay bills Online
In order to pay RIO Bank bills online, you need to have a few things. Read on to find more:
Active Internet– Ensure that you have an active internet connection. Check your internet before you get started with making a payment.
Online Account– The user should have an online account, to begin with making payments. If you haven’t yet set up account you can enroll for an account.
Electronic Device– You can use any electronic device such as a smartphone, computer, laptop or tablet.
Private Device– It is recommended that you use a private device to log into your account.
How to Pay RIO Bank Bills Online
- In order to begin with making a payment online visit the RIO Bank Payment page. www.riobk.com/Bill-Pay.aspx
- As the website opens there is the Bill pay section.
- Scroll down and you will find link reading ‘Log in to Online Banking to get started!’
- Click on it and the homepage will open which shows the login section at the top left.
- Select account type from the drop-down menu, enter username and password.
- Hit the ‘Go’ button and you will be taken ahead to the payment page.
- Enter the data required to pay bills and you are ready to go.
Also Read : How To Pay Alabama Power Bill Online
- If the user has lost password he/she must open the login page of Else State Bank.
- There is the ‘Forgot Password’ link at the bottom of the login widget.
- Click on it and it will direct you to the ‘forgot password page’. Enter the following information to reset password:
- Last 4 digits of Social Security number
- Email Address
- Click on the ‘Reset Password’ button and you are ready to go.
How to Register
- If you are a new user you need to open the homepage of RIO bank www.riobk.com
- Next click on the ‘First Time User’ link found at the bottom of the space to enter a password.
- Now a new page will open labeled ‘Enroll’.
- Enter the following details in the blank spaces:
- Type of account
- Account number
- Social Security Number
- Email address
- Confirm email address Click on the ‘Enroll’ button below and your account will be created.
At the verdict, one would find the guide above useful. Well, this was all we could provide you on the Elsa State Bank.