About Champion Energy
Champion Energy Services is an electric retailer company. This company is based in Houston, Texas. They serve residential, commercial, governmental, and industrial service consumers. Champion Energy Services operates throughout Texas, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Delaware, Maryland, and Washington D.C. In 2005, Champion Energy was first started. Calpine is the parent company to Champion Energy.
How to Pay Champion Energy Bill
There is a lot of payment option available to pay your Champion Energy bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment options below, which is right for you.
Pay Champion Energy Bill via Online Method:
- Make payment for the Champion Energy bill through an online payment option. But, before start making a payment, register your account first. Register your account on the official website. If you already completed the registration, then follow these steps:
- You have to click on this link mma.championenergyservices.com
- As you visit this link, you will see the login section.
- There, provide your Login ID and Password on the respected fields.
- After providing your log in details, simply click on the Login option.
- Once you logged in to your account, pay your bill from there.
Pay Champion Energy Bill Without Sign In:
- You can make payment for your Champion Energy Bill without signing in to your account. But, only the residentials customers can use this service. To make the payment, you will require an account number and phone number. If you have these details, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link mma.championenergyservices.com
- Then, simply select the Quick Pay Without Sign In option.
- You have to provide your account number on the first field.
- Enter the billing zip code on the next field.
- Also, you have to enter your phone number in the last field.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Submit option.
Pay Champion Energy Bill by Automatic Payment:
- You need to login to your Champion Energy account to set up the recurring payment. Once you set up the recurring payment, the funds will be deducted from your bank account. To set up your account, you will need the bank’s routing and account number. If you live within Texas and Illinois, then this service will be completely free. Follow these instructions to set up your automatic payment:
- Simply visit this link mma.championenergyservices.com
- Provide your Login ID and Password on the respected fields.
- After providing the login details, simply select the Login button.
- After you get access to the portal, you need to set up the automatic payment.
Pay Champion Energy Bill by Mail:
Make payment for the Champion Energy bill through the traditional mail method. You can send your payment stub by money order or personal check. Your payment will take time to proceed. Make sure to include your Champion Energy account number on your check. You have to send your mail to this address below:
Champion Energy Services
P.O. Box 4190
Houston, Texas 77210-4190
Same Day Payment Options:
Pay your Champion Energy bill to make a one-time credit card payment. You can make payments using a credit, debit, or ATM card. After you make the payment, it will be applied to your account immedicably. This service is completely free to use. To make the payment, you need to call at:
Pay Champion Energy Bill in Person:
Pay your utility bill at any of your nearest Ace Cash Express or MoneyGram locations. Here, you can use cash or debit cards to make payments. To find your nearest payment locations, you can use this link below:
Ace Cash Express Locations: www.acecashexpress.com
How the Penalty Fees Work
- Several fees will be charged with the Champion Energy bill.
- Late Payments: If you cannot make your payment by the due date, then you have to pay the late payment fees. For making the late payment, you will be charged 5% of the past due date.
- Insufficient Funds: If your payment check is returned by the bank, then you have to pay the insufficient funds fee of $35.
- Security Deposit: The amount of the security deposit is depending on the customer’s creditworthiness.
- Reconnection: You will be charged the reconnection fees, which range from $10 to $224.
- Disconnection: For the disconnection fees, you have to pay a fee of $65.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- These are the available payment assistance program for the customers to make payments.
- Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs: The low-income customers are qualified for the customers.
- Payment Arrangement: If you cannot make the Champion Energy bill, then contact at 1-866-680-5502 and the customer service representative will help you.
Read More : Access to MyIndigoCard Online Account
Champion Energy Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the champion Energy customer service representative, then you can contact at:
New Jersey: 888.653.0093
Champion Energy Services
1500 Rankin Road, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77073